ZTE Light Tab V9C was announced back in November 2011 and was available for sale from December 2011 and it was a huge success for the company. Some of the strongest characteristics of the device are its 7.0 inches TFT captive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800. It is one of the best choices when it comes to affordable tablets. Whenever you manage to buy this device, you will find out that it is not only well-made, but it also has great features. The amount of money you have to pay for the device will be insignificant, given the fact that it functions at an advanced level. To make the entertainment experience complete, tough, this tablet was also equipped with a Single-core 800 MHz; Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3 and an Adreno 220 graphic processor. This device runs on Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.2 (Froyo).
As any tech product, after a period of time, the ZTE Light Tab V9C will start to work slower than it should. An ingenious process called a master reset will remove the user data stored on the tablet and prevent any infected files from damaging the rest of the device. When the procedure is complete, you will have a brand new tablet.
There are two ways to restore the device to its original state. The first one, also known as soft resetting your ZTE Light Tab V9C is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Tablet (remember that you will lose any personal data on your device)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your device will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the tablet is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the device turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your tablet will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your ZTE Light Tab V9C will reboot with the factory settings.