XOLO Q600 Dual SIM was announced in July 2013 and the phone was available for sale immediately after that. It features a 4.5 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 218 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; Mediatek MT6589 while the graphic processor is PowerVR SGX544. The phone has an internal memory of 4 GB and 512 MB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
Although being equipped with a variety of impressive features that make it a great phone to use, it’s always possible for errors and other software issues to appear over time. These can lead to future problems and decrease the performance of the XOLO device. If you’re the owner of this device and started noticing such an unresponsive behaviour, we recommend an ingenious and extremely easy method called a hard reset.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. Soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.