If you ever wondered if elegance had another name, now you know it – it’s XOLO Q1000 Dual SIM. Featuring a 5.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors, this device was announced in May 2013 and was available for sale immediately after that. The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; Mediatek MT6589 while the graphic processor is PowerVR SGX544. The phone has internal memory of 4 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
Although being equipped with a variety of impressive features that make it a great phone to use, it’s always possible for errors and other software issues to appear over time. These can lead to future problems and decrease the performance of the XOLO device. If you’re the owner of this device and started noticing such an unresponsive behaviour, we recommend performing a hard reset on the phone.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.