Having an internal memory of 4 GB and 1 MB of RAM, the XOLO A700s Dual SIM was announced in July 2014 and the phone was available for sale the same month. The resolution of the display is 540 x 960(~ 245 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7; Mediatek MT6572, while the graphic processor is Mali-400.
Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. Being very similar to a hard drive format on a conventional computer, a soft reset deletes everything and brings back the phone to a working state in a few minutes. Keep in mind that, much like in the case of a reset through the settings menu, you will lose all personal data stored on the internal memory.
The first method to master reset your phone, also known as soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. The second uses the phone’s external buttons (Volume Up, Volume Down and the Power key). In today’s article will outline the most representative details for each one of them. Before stepping any further, though, there are a few features that you should know about, such as saving your files ahead of time (as you will lose all your personal data-including your music, videos, files and contacts). Here is what you need to do to get your phone up and running in no time:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.