Huawei Honor 4A was announced in July 2015 and the phone was available for sale from that moment on. Whenever you manage to buy this smartphone, you will find out that it is not only well-made, but it also has great features. The amount of money you have to pay for the device will be insignificant, given the fact that it functions at an advanced level.
Huawei Honor 4A features a 5.0 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 294 pixel density). The phone has internal memory of 8 GB and 2 GB of RAM . The smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet. Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications.
Whenever you notice that your phone is performing at an undesirable rate, all you have to do hard reset the device back to factory default settings. Opting to hard reset the Huawei may be the smartest thing to do. This hard reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. There are two methods to perform a hard reset. First method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings