Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G was announced in January 2014 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 6.1 inches IPS+ capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet. Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. Whenever you notice that your phone is performing at an undesirable rate, you ought to simply hard reset it. Read the full article in order to find out how you can do that.
The resolution of the phone’s display is 720 x 1280(~ 241 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400, while the graphic processor is Adreno 305. The phone has an internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM . The smartphone comes with Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop).
The master reset procedure will bring the device back to factory settings, deleting every piece of personal data and media file, except the version of the operating system. It offers you the chance to bring it back to a working state in a few minutes. This is ideal to get rid of infections, software errors or any other problems. There are two methods to perform a hard reset. First method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings