Celkon A75 Dual SIM was announced in February 2013 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 3.5 inches capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 320 x 480(~ 165 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Single-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5; Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S2 while the graphic processor is Adreno 203. The phone has internal memory 512 MB, 512 MB RAM. The smartphone comes with v2.3.5 (Gingerbread).
If you bought this phone and have begun to experience software issues, such as lags, hangs and fatal errors, it might be the best time for you to read this article.In case you wonder why this particular few paragraphs, let me tell you what we’re going to do for you today. First of all, we will take a look at some of this phone’s most important characteristics, while making sure that you understand well how to functions. Secondly, we’ll also dive through some of the typical methods to get rid of your problems. One of our main focuses, though, will be on doing a hard reset on this A75 phone. The latter is a quick and efficient procedure that will restore your phone to factory software.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.