HTC Desire 630 is one of the best choices when it comes to affordable smartphones. Whenever you manage to buy this smartphone, you will find out that it is not only well-made, but it also has great features. The amount of money you have to pay for the device will be insignificant, given the fact that it functions at an advanced level. HTC Desire 630 was announced back in February 2016 and it features a 5.0 inches Super LCD captive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280. But as you know, with time, everything starts malfunctioning. Therefore, opting to hard reset the HTC Desire 630 may be the smartest thing to do.
Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. Being very similar to a hard drive format on a conventional computer, a soft reset deletes everything and brings back the phone to a working state in a few minutes.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one, also known as soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Follow the next guidelines to get your HTC up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.