The Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos is a cool looking phone announced for release at the beginning of the year, weighing 141.00 grams, coming with 2GB of RAM and accepting two Nano-SIMs. It is important to note that, despite the fact that it was destined to function at a high speed, this device has proven to have some faults, especially when speaking about becoming unresponsive. Yet, you do not have to worry, as you can fix all smartphone problems with a simple process called a master reset.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos features a 5.5 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 1920(~ 401 pixel density). It runs on an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop) and is backed by a 1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. This device is dual sim. As any smartphone, this phone can show signs of unresponsiveness and freeze when you open some applications. For this reason it is recommended to perform a hard reset to the factory settings of the phone.
The soft reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. Before commencing, you should make sure that the device has sufficient battery (above 60%) and backup everything important. You can do this on a hard drive or any other external accessory. works nice and smooth when you buy it but after a period of time, it starts to crash and
Here are the two known methods to perform a hard reset on your A7 Duos:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Settings menu, you will have to select Back up & Reset icon.
- You have to touch the Reset device.
- Select Erase everything (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
If you want to appeal to the second method of hard resetting your device, then all you have to do is read the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Home key and the Power bar.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- The process will end with the following line ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.