Philips W5510 is one of the best choices when it comes to affordable smartphones. Whenever you manage to buy this smartphone, you will find out that it is not only well-made, but it also has great features. The amount of money you have to pay for the device will be insignificant, given the fact that it functions at an advanced level Philips W8355 was announced back in September 2013 and it was a huge success for the company. It features a 3.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 320 x 480(~ 165 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex A5; Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play while the graphic processor is Adreno 203.
Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. For this reason, it is highly recommended to perform a hard reset
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. Keep in mind that, much like in the case of a reset through the settings menu, you will lose all personal data stored on the internal memory. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Personal are, you will have to select Backup & reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Using the Power button select Yes—delete all user data
- Select reboot system now
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings