Oppo R7 Plus was announced in May 2015 and the phone was available for sale from August 2015. It features a 6.0 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 1920(~ 367 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 while the graphic processor is Adreno 405. The phone has internal memory of 32 GB and 3 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop). Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications
The master reset procedure will restore all settings to original and remove the user data stored on the phone. This will prevent any infected files from damaging the rest of the smartphone, and all such viruses will be removed. When the procedure is complete, you will have a brand new phone – just like the ones you buy in the shop – so you will need to start reinstalling all apps and transferring files on it in order to use it as before.
There are two ways to restore your device to its factory settings.
First method is also known as soft resetting is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu
- and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.