As its name suggests, the Motorola Motoluxe XT389 is aimed at the fashion-loving users, who look for a quality design. Launched during the second quarter of 2012, this pricy smartphone is especially known for its capable camera, being also suited for those of you who love browsing the internet.
Although a great device tending to generally function at high standards, the smartphone can sometimes experience software issues after a long time of using it. If for this reason or another one you’d like to renew the phone’s software , the best solution would be a hard reset on the Motorola Motoluxe XT389. Being an efficient procedure, this one will quickly solve all the problems you’re dealing with, while also wiping the memory clean.
Running on Android OS v2.3.6 known as Gingerbread, the phone features a long-lasting Li-Ion battery and an 800 MHz Cortex-A9 processor. Coming with 512 RAM, the device has a card slot for external micro SD cards that enable you to store even more data. The main 3.15 MP camera attached with geo-tagging works for both taking photos and videos. Equipped with a Bluetooth v4.0 and a Wi-Fi 802 hotspot, the smartphone integrates Youtube app and Google Maps and is suitable for high-speed web browsing.
HOW TO RESTORE THE MOTOROLA MOTOLUXE
Now that you’re familiarized with this phone, you probably wonder how to perform the master reset and do the backup of the data, so you don’t lose anything in the process. To put it simply, you have various options for both of them. First of all, saving the files can be done by using a cloud, transferring it on to the micro SD card or saving everything on a laptop, as well as any other external device.
Secondly, when it comes to the factory reset, you can opt for one of the two methods shown below. To start with the first one, this is going to be done using the phone’s menu, by following these instructions:
- From the phone’s Home Screen, select the Apps icon and go to Settings.
- Select All Aps then tap Privacy to continue.
- Within this section, you should choose Factory Data Reset and confirm the option by tapping Reset Phone.
- If prompted, choose Erase Everything and wait for the process to begin.
- Allow up to 10 minutes for the phone to reboot and erase all user information.
Moving on to the second method, you can also use the hard reset button keys, as follow:
- Turn off the phone after having completely charged the battery.
- Press Volume Up and Power and hold these keys until the triangle and Android logo appear.
- Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data and confirm with Power.
- In a similar way, choose Yes and press the Power key to move on.
- Once the wipe is entirely done you can press the Power button to select Reboot System and allow the procedure to begin.