The Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD has been announced in September 2012 and was available for release in November. This modern device has a minimalist and futuristic design which appeals to the vast majority of users. Despite the fact that it was one of the best on the market at the moment in which it appeared, it can start working at a slower level, stop syncing or freeze. However, you do not have to despair, as you can always hard reset the Droid RAZR MAXX HD to factory settings. This can solve all problems in the shortest possible time and can get your phone up and running in no time.
The DROID RAZR MAXX is rather lightweight, having just 157 g (5.54 oz). Its display is of 4.7 inches (about 68% of the total screen-to-body ratio) and its Super Amoled capacitative touchscreen has a total of 16 M colors. It has an Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system (which can be upgraded to v4.4 Kitkat) and runs on a Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor.
Most of the users highly appreciate this device’s 8 megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, as well as face detection options. As much as you might like this smartphone, you can still be disappointed by it should it freeze or work slower than usual. However, with a quick and efficient master reset, you can say goodbye to all such issues.
RAZR MAXX HD Refresh
You need to know that by resetting your phone back to factory defaults, you will lose all app settings, downloaded applications, as well as all your personal data (including your music, your pictures, videos and so on). This is why a backup should be done beforehand.
There are two ways to factory reset your Motorola. Here is the first:
- Make sure your phone is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power buttons.
- Keep holding them until the Boot Mode Selection Menu appears, then release all keys.
- Select the Recovery option and use the Volume keys to navigate through the menu.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and then press and release the Power one to display the menu.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset and tap Yes-delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now and wait for the phone to reboot.
The second method is done by using the phone’s buttons. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Press and hold the Volume down key from the Android recovery system.
- Press and release the Volume up key to display the menu.
- Select the Wipe data/ factory reset option.
- Choose Yes- delete all user data.
- Tap on reboot system now.