Released in June October and running on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), being backed by a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200 processor and an Adreno 302 graphic processor, the ZTE Grand Xmax has very strong features. It comes with Accelerometer, proximity, FM radio,V4.0 Bluetooth, internet connectivity, video characteristics and other smart solutions. You will love this device when it comes to entertainment, as it has one of the best cameras – an 8 MP one on the back while the secondary one is also great for taking pictures and doing video chat. The first one comes with LED flash and geo-tagging and can also record videos. You’ll also love the A many apps that are already installed on the ZTE Grand Xmax when you buy it.
Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. For this reason, it is highly recommended to perform a master reset.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one, also known as soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings