Celkon Q455L Dual SIm was announced in July 2015 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 4.5 inches capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 218 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz; Mediatek MT6582M while the graphic processor is Mali-400. The phone has an internal memory of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM . The smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop).
Why should you hard reset your Q455L Dual SIm ? Because it has slown down its function, it has been virused or, simply because you want to erase everything from the phone. Be warned, any hard reset procedure wipes the terminal clean off and deletes any bytes of data from the internal memory. If you have something stored on the SD card it will not be affected, unless you specifically request so.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one, also known as soft resetting is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.