Oppo R821T Find Muse Dual SIM was announced in November 2012 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 4.0 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 800(~ 233 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6572 while the graphic processor is Mali-400. The phone has internal memory of 4 GB and 512 MB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications.
Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. There is not a lot to worry about when initiating such an operation, as this is a simple thing that anyone can do at home. You won’t need a lot of technical knowledge, as all the steps and their meaning can be found in the second section, below. What we consider key to understand before you follow the instructions, though, is that this procedure will restore the OS to original and will do the same with the settings. This also means that the files on the internal memory will disappear by the end of it, so it is your responsibility to back them up.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot