Nokia Lumia 535 was announced in November 2014 and the phone was available for sale December 2014. This is a high-end smartphone designed by Nokia which may seem like the ideal smartphone. However, this ingenious device can bring the user a lot of dissatisfaction should it get stuck in some applications or work at an undesirable rate. You must note that all problems can go away should you hard reset your Nokia Lumia 535 to factory soft. This process is extremely easy and efficient. Read the following guide to figure out what you need to do to bring your device to its initial glory.
Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications.
There are 2 methods to perform a hard reset.
First method is also known as soft reset. Soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Windows Phone Settings
- From the Widows Phone Settings menu, you will have to select About icon.
- You have to touch the Reset your phone.
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button.
- Release the buttons when your device vibrates.
- Press Volume Up then Volume down then Power button and the Volume down again.
- Your phone will reset to its factory settings.