HTC Desire 825 was announced in February 2016 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 5.5 inches Super LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 294 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 while the graphic processor is Adreno 305. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
As any smartphone, this phone works really great when you purchase it, but, after a period of time, it starts to crash and freeze when you open some applications. For this reason, it is recommended to perform a hard reset to the factory settings of the phone. You might think that this process is difficult and you have to go to a GSM store and pay a fortune for a hard resetting your phone, but, actually, you will be able to do it by yourself.
There are the two methods to perform a hard reset. The first is considered to be the easy one. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Personal are, you will have to select Backup & reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Using the Power button select Yes—delete all user data
- Select reboot system now
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings