LG Tribute 2 was announced in July 2015 and the phone was available for sale from that moment on. The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet. It features a 4.5 inches IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 218 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 while the graphic processor is an Adreno 306. The phone has internal memory of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop).
Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. For this reason, it is highly recommended to perform a master reset.
There are two methods to perform a hard reset process on your phone. The first has to do with the phone being turned on. This can all be done by opening the main menu on your phone. When you’re ready, you can press the Home key to load the menu, and then follow the instructions in the list below:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Settings menu, you will have to select Back up & Reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Erase everything (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
For the hardware options that is going to use buttons in order to do the exact same thing, you can switch the phone off. Once it is fully charged, please remove all the cables and follow the next steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- The process will end with the message Data Wipe Complete
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings