Capturing the attractive design and hardware of the more popular LG G4, the LG Spirit was announced in February 2015 and the phone was available for sale from March 2015. It features a 4.7 inches IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 538 pixel density). This display is great whenever you want to play complex games on your device or even watch a movie.
The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 – H440N or Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 – H420; Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 – H440N or Mediatek MT6582 – H420, while the graphic processor is Adreno 306 or Mali-400MP2. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
Bringing your device back to its factory settings
If you’ve experienced an unresponsive phone with slow performance, frozen screens, errors and similar issues, the problem might be coming from the software. This means that is not the phone itself that is getting old from a hardware point of view, but it’s a virus that attacked it. In such cases, it is recommended to do a master restore in order to bring the phone to its initial settings and OS. This will also remove all user data including contacts and messages. There are two methods to hard reset your LG Spirit:
Here is the first method for performing a hard reset:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
Here is the alternative method for bringing your phone back to its initial settings.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.