LG Magna was announced in February 2015 and the phone was available for sale from May the same year. Some of the strongest characteristics of the device are its 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colours, as well as the two amazing cameras it comes with. The 8 MP one is the main camera – it comes with auto focus and LED flash and also takes video – while the frontal 5 MP one is definitely not worth overlooking, either. To make the entertainment experience complete, tough, this phone is also equipped with MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player, document viewer Photo/video editor and so on.
Running on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) operating system and being backed by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 – H502 model; Mediatek MT6582 – H502 model processor, this phone is surely going to prove to be excellent for you. Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. For this reason, it is highly recommended to perform a master reset. It is important to mention the fact that, if you appeal to this method, you will lose any personal data on the phone, including your accounts, your passwords, your pictures, your music and your contacts. This is the reason why it is strongly recommended to perform a backup on your phone before you start the hard reset process.
Bringing your phone back to factory settings
There are two known methods to perform a hard reset. The first one is considered to be the easy one
- From the main screen, go to the Settings menu
- Touch on ‘Backup and reset’ and select the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset device’ (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone).
- Choose ‘Ok’ and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method (using the device’s external buttons)
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume up key and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume keys to navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset; option and select it using the Power button.
- The process will end with the message Data Wipe Complete
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.