LG L70 was announced in February 2014 and the phone was available for sale from spring. It features a 4.5 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 800(~ 207 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200 while the graphic processor is Adreno 302. The phone has internal memory of 4 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat).
The amount of money you have to pay for the device will be insignificant, given the fact that it functions at an advanced level. But as you know, with time, everything starts malfunctioning. Therefore, opting to hard reset the LG may be the smartest thing to do.
You might think that this kind of process is quite difficult and you could consider that you are not able to reset to factory mode your device, but you can definitely do it yourself! It is important to mention the fact that this process will erase everything on your phone, including your pictures, your music, your accounts and every personal data on your phone. That is why it is strongly recommended to back up every personal data you have on your phone before you start resetting.
Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.