LG L65 Dual D285 was announced in April 2014 and the phone was available for sale from April 2014. It features a 4.3 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 800(~ 217 ppi pixel density). Also known as LG, this model from Sony Mobile is one of the best that you can get for a fairly low price. Being as affordable as it is, it doesn’t come with any of the cool features you’ve seen on more advanced ones, but it is a lot better than other version released during the same year. If you own this phone and currently have issues with it, you could master reset it.
The aforementioned procedure is easy to use and can be done at home without requiring any IT skills. To put it shortly, this one will remove all of the data and contacts stored on the RAM while it is going to bring the OS back to original. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.