LG G4 Dual was announced in May 2015 and the phone was available for sale from the day it was announced. It features a 5.5 inches IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 1440 x 2560(~ 534 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 while the graphic processor is Adreno 418. The phone has internal memory of 32 GB and 3 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop).
If you’ve experienced an unresponsive phone with slow performance, frozen screens, errors and similar issues, the problem might be coming from the software. This means that is not the phone itself that is getting old from a hardware point of view, but it’s a virus that attacked it. In such cases, it is recommended to do a master restore in order to bring the phone to its initial settings and OS. However, before following our indications to get started, you should not forget to make a backup – this one will be helpful later on, in case you have important documents saved onto the RAM.
To reset the LG, you will need to follow a few simple instructions. There are two methods to hard reset your LG G4 Dual:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Settings menu, you will have to select Back up & Reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Erase everything (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Or you could follow these pointers:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- The process will end with the message Data Wipe Complete
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings