LG G2 Mini was announced in February 2014 and the phone was available for sale from in April 2014. If you are interested in getting rid of any software related problems and bring your smartphone back to a working state in mere minutes, then all you may have to do is to follow the steps presented at the end of this guide.
Featuring a 4.7 inches IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors, a simple, yet elegant device such as the LG G2 mini has a display resolution of 540 x 960(~ 234 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400, while the graphic processor is Adreno 305. The phone has an internal memory of 8 GB or and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat).
Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. For this reason, it is highly recommended to perform a master reset. Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. Being very similar to a hard drive format on a conventional computer, factory resetting your device will result in the deletion of all personal information, including custom ringtones, downloaded content, third party apps, images etc. Before commencing a factory reset, make sure you’ve backed up your data.
Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Settings menu, you will have to select Back up & Reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Erase everything (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- The process will end with the message Data Wipe Complete
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings