Known for outstanding reputation for performance and quality, Lenovo is the third largest computer manufacturer in the world. The pocket sized Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 is easily portable and has an attractive design. At a 11.5mm thin and weighing just 400g makes it an effective tool. At seven inches and a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels display is perfectly fine and produces colorful viewing.
With dual-core tablets already retailing, Lenovo launched the A2107 Android 4.0 tablet, which features a single core processor, during IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Besides its Lenovo IdeaTab S2110, Lenovo unveiled two more tablets: A2109 and A2107. Unlike the A2109, the A2107 includes dual SIM-card slots and is 3G-enabled. It has a longer battery lifetime (up to 10 hours), Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities, and 1GB of memory.
Android devices don’t always work like a dream so a factory reset can be a helpful hand in solving problems. You could also do it when you give or sell your phone. Factory reset removes data from Data and Cache partitions such as apps, contacts, music, everything from the phone memory. What it basically does is bring a device back to a fresh state.
How to Hard Reset the IdeaTab A2107
In case your Ideatab A1207 has a problem (and you`re not able to see the home screen when you turn it on) a good chance of making it work again is a software reset. Before you start you should have a fully charged battery because you do not want to run out of power in the middle of a reset. It`s important to know that restoring your tablet will erase all your data.
Please try the steps below:
- Simultaneously press and hold the “volume up” button and the “power” button until you see the text “factory mode” on the top left of the screen.
- You will then see a text menu on the top left of the screen. Use the volume down button to navigate the menu and use the volume up button to make a selection.
- Use the “power” button to return to the previous menu. Press the volume down button until “clear EMMC” is highlighted. Press the volume up button to select.
- The reset process will begin and the tablet will reboot. The reset process may take a few minutes and when it’s complete the casual lock screen will appear.
- Remove the back cover at the top edge near the SIM card.
- Gently press the small white reset button underneath the camera using a pen or something similar shaped.
- Now press the power button.