Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is one of the best choices available on the market for customers who can`t decide if they want a tablet or a regular laptop. It was released back in October 2013 and it was the very first Lenovo laptop to run the Android OS. The operating system makes this device a good choice for people who like Android more than Windows OS. Despite the fact that it has some great features, after a period of time, this laptop starts to work slower than usual, or even freeze when the user opens some applications. If your device starts to work like that, you should keep in mind that you may need to hard reset the Lenovo IdeaPad A10 to factory mode.
This device is a great choice when it comes to browsing through the finest selection of portable laptops. It has a 10.1 inch multi touch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768. Furthermore, it has a Quad-Core processor of 1.6 Ghz Rockchip RK3188 RK3188 Cortex-A9 and its RAM memory is of 2 GB. Its internal memory is of 16 GB SSD, but you can choose the version with 32 GB SSD. It has an Android 4.2 operating system, which has some custom software made by Lenovo.
Soft resetting the IdeaPad A10
When you consider that your device needs a factory reset, you should know that you can perform this process on your own, without requiring any IT skills. You also don`t have to go to a specialized service and wait long hours for a whole team to bring the laptop to its original settings. An important thing to take into consideration is the fact that this process will erase any personal data you might have on your device. For this reason, a backup is required before you start. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to restore the device to factory settings:
- Make sure your device is shut down.
- Press and hold these keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button in order to turn on the device in recovery mode.
- After the device is powered on, release the keys.
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, scroll through options until you see the recovery mode option.
- Select this step by pressing the Power button.
- Keep pressing the Power button and press the Volume Up key.
- Select Wipe data/ Factory reset by pressing the Power button and your device will perform soon be as new.