Lenovo A6010 Plus was announced in September 2015 and the phone was available for sale from October 2015. It features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1080(~ 294 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, while the graphic processor is Adreno 306. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM . The smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
If you’ve experienced an unresponsive phone with slow performance, frozen screens, errors and similar issues, the problem might be coming from the software. This means that is not the phone itself that is getting old from a hardware point of view, but it’s a virus that attacked it. In such cases, it is recommended to do a master restore in order to bring the phone to its initial settings and OS. This procedure would normally not take more than a few seconds – up to a minute for this to happen, and you can then recharge the device and remove its battery and SIM card for a bit. Here are the steps you need to take:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
For a phone that tends to restart by itself, get blocked or not respond to your commands, you can also use the method in the following list (by appealing to the phone’s external keys):
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings