Huawei U8850 Vision is one of the best choices when it comes to affordable smartphones.Whenever you manage to buy this smartphone, you will find out that it is not only well-made, but it also has great features. The amount of money you have to pay for the device will be insignificant, given the fact that it functions at an advanced level. Huawei Vision was announced back in august 2011 and it was a huge success for the company. At that time, it was one of most powerful devices available on the market. But as you know, with time, everything starts malfunctioning. Therefore, opting to hard reset the Huawei Vision may be the smartest thing to do.
Even though it features a 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255-1 Snapdragon processor and 512 MB of RAM, an internal memory of 1 GB, and benefits from a micro SD memory card of up to 32 GB, it’s still has its flaws. The majority of the clients where happy with the product they bought, but as time flew by, the device started to freeze when it was running some applications and ,also began to work really slow. The solution for those problems is quite simple. All you have to do is to restore to factory settings the Huawei U8850 Vision.
You might think that this kind of process is quite difficult and you could consider that you are not able to reset to factory mode your device, but you can definitely do it yourself! It is important to mention the fact that this process will erase everything on your phone, including your pictures, your music, your accounts and every personal data on your phone. That is why it is strongly recommended to back up every personal data you have on your phone before you start resetting.
How to Restore the HUawei Honor
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- Press the Menu key and then go to Settings.
- Navigate to the Privacy section and then select the Factory data reset option.
- Confirm your option by choosing to Reset the phone and then to Erase everything.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the phone to reboot and that’s it.
The second way would use the physical buttons of the gadget.
- Turn off your device.
- Press the Power button and the Volume Up button for a few seconds until you enter the Android recovery menu.
- Navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” using the Volume buttons and select this section using the Power button.
- Select “yes – delete all user data” using the Power button.
- Accept “reboot system now” by pressing the Power button.