Huawei P8lite ALE-L04 was announced in April 2015 and the phone was available for sale from May 2015. It features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 294 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615, while the graphic processor is Adreno 405. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with Android OS, Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
However, just like any tablet or smartphone out there, it can show signs of unresponsiveness and really irritate the user when it gets stuck in applications or catches viruses. However, by appealing to a software refresh, all these issues can be easily solved. This hard reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. Before commencing, you should make sure that the device has sufficient battery (above 60 per cent) and backup everything important. There are two methods to perform a hard reset.
First method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings