Huawei Honor 7i was announced in August 2015 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 1920(~ 424 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 while the graphic processor is Adreno 405. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB or even 32 GB and 2 GB or even 3 GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow).
Naturally, like the majority of smartphones today, this device can encounter several problems and get stuck in some applications. For an optimal performance and making sure it will not disappoint you again, you should try a master reset. This Honor 7i software refresh procedure will definitely enable your phone to respond better to all your commands and help you fulfil all your daily tasks. Make sure you read the full article in order to figure out how you can bring your device back to its factory settings. There are two methods to perform a hard reset.
The first method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings.
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.