Huawei Honor 4X was announced in October 2014 and the phone was available for sale from that moment on. At that time, it was one of most powerful devices available on the market. But as you know, with time, everything starts malfunctioning. Therefore, opting to hard reset the Huawei may be the smartest thing to do. You might think that this kind of process is quite difficult and you could consider that you are not able to reset to factory mode your device, but you can definitely do it yourself! An ingenious process called a master reset will remove the user data stored on the phone and prevent any infected files from damaging the rest of the smartphone. When the procedure is complete, you will have a brand new phone.
The Honor 4X features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 267 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 or an Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53; Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 or HiSilicon Kirin 620 while the graphic processor is Adreno 306 or Mali-450. Read the following tips and tricks in order to bring back your phone to a working state in mere minutes! There are two methods to perform a hard reset. First method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings.
- Click on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Tap on ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings