Huawei Ascend P7 was announced in May 2014 and the phone was available for sale from June 2014. It features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 1920(~ 441 pixel density). In case your device starts to work at an unsatisfactory rate, then all you may have to do is to appeal to an ingenious and incredibly easy procedure called a master refresh. You can get your phone up and running in no time, even in the comfort of your own home if you follow our instructions.
The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A9; HiSilicon Kirin 910T while the graphic processor is Mali-450MP4. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM . The smartphone comes with Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
So why hard reset your phone? Well… you need to keep in mind that if your device starts to upset you by becoming slow to respond or totally blank, you can actually take matters into your own hands and manage to restore it to its factory settings. It is essential to note, however, that if you decide to make this step for your P7, then all your files, downloaded apps, games or settings will be erased. Thus, doing a backup is always important. There are two methods to perform a hard reset. First method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings