The HTC Inspire 4G is a variant of the HTC Desire HD, offered for purchase in European markets, and was first released on February 13, 2011. It is appreciated as one of the best Android phones, the best phones on AT&T and one of the 10 besthones of that period.Despite being a great terminal, it happens sometimes to become , so a hard reset procedure would be quite advised.
If the phone presents a blank or a frozen screen, it is impossible to make or receive calls or apps are crashing, by restoring the HTC Inspire 4G to factory settings you can solve all these issues. When you can’t turn on your phone or access the device settings, the process of restoring this smartphone to its original state is the best thing you can do.
In what concerns HTC Inspire 4G software, it runs on Android 2.2. comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8255 1 Ghz processor. If you want to become the owner of this phone, you will notice that this device is running impeccable, is faster than others single-core phone and will fill your expectations.
How to hard reset the HTC Inspire 4G
Performing a master reset on the HTC Inspire 4G is truly recommended when you can’t access the Android OS or the device becomes unresponsive because a software malfunction. This process will erase all your data and is important to first. A way to restore the phone is to follow the steps below:
- Tap Menu from the main screen and then tap on Settings.
- Continue by taping Privacy and then press on Factory data reset.
- After that select Reset phone and then enter your password, if asked for.
- The final step consists in taping Erase everything to sustain the procedure.
Another method to refresh the terminal is this one:
- Turn off your phone or pull the battery and then reintroduce it , if the device is frozen.
- Now hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the phone starts again.
- From the newly appeared menu, choose Clear storage by pressing the Volume down button and then press and release the Power button.
- Last of all confirm the restoring process by gently pressing Volume Up.