The HTC Desire VC T328D was released in July 2012 and has a premium dual SIM and dual calling capability to merge both business and personal accounts in one device.
Factory resetting is a simple and easy method that erases all data from your phone, bringing your device back to a fresh state. When is this method required? Mainly when your HTC Desire VC T328D doesn`t function as it used to and you encounter many problems such as endless loading time, sudden freezes and any other software problem, but as well as when you plan to give your phone and need to erase all data from the memory.
The main problem about this procedure is that it erases everything from your phone including pictures, music, contacts, messages, customized settings, downloaded applications and that’s why it is advisable that you do a backup first. A backup means copying all your data on the SD Card or any other external device to make sure they are not affected, or lost, during the process.
Now let`s talk a bit about its features and see how capable this device is. Desire VC runs on both GSM and CDMA networks on the two SIM cards to always keep you reachable and connected. The 4.0″ WVGA capacitive touch screen and the 480 x 800 pixel resolution, makes the screen appear delicate and eye catchy. The Desire VC runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The phone features a 5 MP camera with auto focus with LED flash, also including a Geo-tagging function and it’s powered by a 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM.
Ways to restore the HTC Desire VC
Before getting started, you must do a backup of all your data to avoid losing any important information when the hard reset is over. Next, you can try resetting the phone by accessing the menu of your HTC:
- First, you must slide the Notifications panel open and then press the Settings option.
- Now you must find the Storage option and from there tap Factory data reset.
- Next, tap Reset phone and then, to confirm your action, press Erase everything.
If your phone is unresponsive you can still restore it using the hardware buttons:
- First of all you must remove the battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
- Now you must press and hold the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button, simultaneously.
- When the screen with the the two Android images has appeared you can release those two buttons.
- Using the Volume down key select Factory reset and then press the Power button and the hard reset is complete.