The Nokia Lumia 930 is a bold and powerful smartphone was available for sale from July 2014. Its design and 5.0 inches Amoled capacitive touchscreen make it stand out, but what customers love the most when it comes to its looks is the variety in terms of colors. Whether you like black, white, orange or green, there is something for everyone. This article will be your guide in hard resetting the Lumia 930.
The processor of the smartphone is Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400; Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 while the graphic processor is Adreno 330. The phone has internal memory of 32 GB and 2 GB of RAM. The operating system is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 and the device has two amazing cameras. The 20 MP one is the main camera – it comes with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual LED flash– while the frontal 1 MP one is definitely not worth overlooking, either.
Soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process.
In order to do a factory reset on this model from Nokia mobile, you will have to charge the device and remove all cables from their ports. When the phone is at 100% battery, it helps to turn it off and remove this one, as well as the SIM card for a couple of seconds. After switching the phone back on, you can do this:
- From the main screen you have to select Windows Phone Settings
- From the Widows Phone Settings menu, you will have to select About icon.
- You have to touch the Reset your phone.
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button.
- Release the buttons when your device vibrates.
- Press Volume Up then Volume down then Power button and the Volume down again.
- Your phone will reset to its factory settings.