Philips W3500 was announced in December 2013 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 196 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz; HiSilicon Kirin 810T while the graphic processor is Mali-400MP4. The phone has internal memory of 4 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. Whenever you notice that your phone is performing at an undesirable rate, then all you have to do hard reset the device back to factory default settings..
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Personal are, you will have to select Backup & reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Using the Power button select Yes—delete all user data
- Select reboot system now
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings