Nokia Lumia 925 was announced in May 2013 and the phone was available for sale from June 2013. It features a 4.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 768 x 1280 (~ 332 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait; Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus while the graphic processor is Adreno 225. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB or even 32 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to v8.1.
The smartphone features two amazing cameras. The 8 MP one is the main camera – it comes with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash– while the frontal 1.3 MP one is definitely not worth overlooking, either. Being a pretty thin device, though, it doesn’t take a lot of space in your pocket and it’s easy to carry around. If you’re one of the owners, you have to know you’re a lucky one – even when this phone has a few issues, they’re all easy to solve.
Moving on to the reason why you’re probably here, in case the Nokia has been slower than usual or you’ve been experiencing software problems in the last couple of days, we have the best solution for you. Any such issue that could have been caused by a virus can be solved by performing a hard reset on this phone. The process is simple and can be done by yourself at home – all you need to do is carefully read and follow our instructions.
There are two methods to perform a hard reset:
First method is also known as soft reset. Soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Windows Phone Settings
- From the Widows Phone Settings menu, you will have to select About icon.
- You have to touch the Reset your phone.
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button.
- Release the buttons when your device vibrates.
- Press Volume Up then Volume down then Power button and the Volume down again.
- Your phone will reset to its factory settings.