Launched in the summer of 2016 , this model comes with one of the best display even seen by this brand. We are talking here about the LG X Cam. The 16 GB total capacity of the internal memory of the phone definitely adds up to the qualities that make it remarkable. However, if you’re currently having software issues with the device, we will show you how to hard reset it back to its original settings. An ingenious process called a master reset will remove the user data stored on the phone and prevent any infected files from damaging the rest of the smartphone. When the procedure is complete, you will have a brand new phone.
If you often encounter freezes and lags that give you no choice but do force starts, that might be a sign that you need to hard reset the device to factory settings. During this process you`ll lose all data and customized settings stored on the memory, but at the end all problems should be gone and you`ll enjoy your brand new device. The method is recommended even when you want to give or sell your phone and need to delete all your information. There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings