Being a strong and impressive smartphone, Celkon Q519 Dual SIM features a 5.0 inches capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 196 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz; Spreadtrum 7731 while the graphic processor is Mali-400. The phone has an internal memory of 4 GB and 512 MB of RAM . The smartphone comes with Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications.However, when you notice that your phone is performing at an undesirable rate, then all you have to do hard reset the device back to factory default settings. This hard reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. Before commencing, you should make sure that the device has sufficient battery (above 60 per cent) and backup everything important. You can do this on a hard drive or any other external accessory. Make sure you do the following in order to be able to restore your device:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
If the previous method does not work, you can always go with the following:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.