Alcatel Flash Plus was announced in September 2015 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 267 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is an Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53; Mediatek MT6752M. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM . The operating system of the device is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
If you often encounter freezes and lags that give you no choice but do force starts that might be a sign that you need to hard reset the Alcatel Flash Plus to factory settings. By restoring the device to factory settings and refreshing the operating system, this procedure is going to restart all processes and remove possible viruses. The good thing is that it’s very quick to solve the problem and it almost never fails. However, the bad thing about it is that it will erase all of your documents. For this reason, it is suggested to save everything on a different device before you move any further.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- From the Settings menu, you will have to select Backup & Reset icon.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Choose Ok and the process will begin. Your phone will reboot with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings