Acer Liquid Z410 was announced in January 2015 and the phone was available for sale from February 2015. It features a 4.5 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 540 x 960(~ 245 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53; Mediatek MT6732M while the graphic processor is Mali-T760MP2. The phone has internal memory of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat). Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications.
Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. The same as you would do with a computer, laptop or other smartphone, this one can be restored to its default software quite easily. This is a method to use when you think that the cause of your issues is a virus. You should also be ok with the fact that all files will be erased from the hard drive. However, this is something that won’t impact you much if you made a backup before. There are two ways to restore your device to its factory settings.
Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.