Welcome to a brand new article about the Acer Liquid Z330 this time. We will focus on the more than impressive features of the device, but even more importantly, talk about the best way to solve software-related problems on it. Whenever the cellphone seems to be slower, lag a lot, fail to launch applications or not respond to commands, you could solve this with a restart. However, the best solution is still to hard reset the Liquid Z330.
Acer Liquid Z330 was announced in September 2015 and the phone was available for sale from October 2015. It features a 4.5 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 218 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 while the graphic processor is Adreno 304. The phone has internal memory of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
As you definitely know already, a master or hard reset operation will bring the device back to factory software, so all settings that you changed since you purchased your tablet will not be valid anymore. Apps will also be erased, so you’ll need to reinstall them, and all important files that you saved or downloaded have to be transferred to a backup that you’ll use to restore these documents after the reset is done.
Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.