Acer Liquid Z320 Dual SIM was announced in September 2015 and the phone was available for sale from October 2015. It features a 4.5 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854(~ 218 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 while the graphic processor is Adreno 304. The phone has an internal memory of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop). The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
If you’ve experienced an unresponsive phone with slow performance, frozen screens, errors and similar issues, the problem might be coming from the software. This means that is not the phone itself that is getting old from a hardware point of view, but it’s a virus that attacked it. In such cases, it is recommended to do a master restore in order to bring the phone to its initial settings and OS. This will also remove all user data including contacts and messages.
Also popular under the name of a master or cold reset, this procedure will erase everything that’s been store on your internal memory and bring all settings back to initial. By doing this, it will allow your device to get rid of any possible virus and run smoothly once again. In some cases, it can be replaced by a soft or warm reset that will not delete the data but might bring the tablet back to a functional state. In the second part of this article, we will elaborate more on how to perform both of these. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.