Acer Liquid Jade Plus Dual SIM was announced in June 2014 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 5.0 inches captive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 294 ppi pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7; Mediatek MT6582 while the graphic processor is Mali-400MP2.
The phone has an internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM. The operating system is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). Even if it was designed to work at an optimal level, as any tech product on the market, it starts to work slower than usual after a period of time and even to freeze whenever you open some applications. Despite the fact that it seems like the ideal phone for everyone, it can bring you a lot of dissatisfaction when freezing, catching different viruses or work at a slower rate. Should you like to sort things out in a very short period of time, then all you have to do is bring your phone back to its initial settings.
Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. Being very similar to a hard drive format on a conventional computer, a soft reset deletes everything and brings back the phone to a working state in a few minutes.
There are two ways to restore your device to its factory settings. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen, you have to select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, you will have to choose the ‘Back up & Reset’ icon.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Choose Ok and wait for the device to reboot.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. It is especially suitable for a phone that does not respond to any commands – a frozen display and no reaction to most keys on the keyboard are a clear sign of this. Please do the following in this situation:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, the Home button and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume button, navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and select it using the Power key.
- The process will end with the message ‘Data Wipe Complete’.
- Wait for your phone to reboot.