ZTE Imperial II was announced in January 2015 and the phone was available for sale from the moment it was announced. It features a 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 540 x 960(~ 220 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 while the graphic processor is Adreno 305. The phone has internal memory of 8 GB and 1 GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop). : The smartphone targets customers who want to have an elegant and modern device which can run as smoothly as possible and that can also be affordable for every wallet.
A frozen device is not such a big surprise these days anymore. Mostly anyone knows that the answer to lags, unresponsive apps and errors is to hard reset your smartphone or tablet yourself. However, the important aspect is not to follow instructions that you’ve seen used on other similar phones or you think might work on yours. This is why our article today is here to guide you in doing a hard reset specifically on the ZTE Imperial II.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one, also known as soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer. Whilst everything important is deleted, the smartphone will be brought back to a working state in an instant. You need to keep in mind that a backup is recommended before beginning this process. Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings