ZTE Grand Memo II LTE was announced back in February 2014 and the phone was available for sale from May 2014. It features a 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The resolution of the display is 720 x 1280(~ 245 pixel density). The processor of the smartphone is a Quad-core 1.2 GHzCortex-A7; Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 while the graphic processor is Adreno 305. The phone has internal memory of 16 GB and 2 GB of RAM. At that time, it was one of most powerful devices available on the market.
Whenever you notice your device working slower than normal, you ought to try a software refresh. Why? The reason is due to the fact that this process can help you get rid of infections, software errors or simply delete any important data before a resell. Being very similar to a hard drive format on a conventional computer, a soft reset deletes everything and brings back the phone to a working state in a few minutes. However, the important aspect is not to follow instructions that you’ve seen used on other similar phones or you think might work on yours. This is why our article today is here to guide you in doing a hard reset specifically on the ZTE Grand Memo II LTE.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one, also known as soft resetting your smartphone is a method very much alike to a hard drive format on a conventional computer Here is the first method to bring back your device to a functional state and get it up and running without problems:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings