If you ever wondered if elegance had another name, now you know it – it’s ZTE Axon Lux. Coming with a dual SIM card and 128 GB of storage, this one does it is one of the best smartphones available on the market.. However, the phone is equipped with an 5.5 inches IPS + LCD touchscreen that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.(4) The Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 processor is also part of what makes this such a powerful smartphone, next to the 4 GB of RAM and the Adreno 430 graphic processor, but there’s much more to it than meets the eye.
However, when you notice that your phone is performing at an undesirable rate, then all you have to do hard reset the device back to factory default settings. This hard reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. Before commencing, you should make sure that the device has sufficient battery (above 60 per cent) and backup everything important. You can do this on a hard drive or any other external accessory.
There are two ways to restore the phone to its original state. The first one implies the fact that the user still has access to the Android menu, and that the phone is responding to your commands:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- You will have to select Privacy.
- You have to touch the Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone (remember that you will lose any personal data on your phone)
- Select Erase everything.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
The second method uses the hardware buttons and works when the phone is unresponsive and you can`t access the menu of the device. Make sure you have the battery charged because if the phone turns off unexpectedly during the process, your device may be affected. Now you can try the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select an option.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the power button.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings