Huawei P8max was announced in April 2015 and the phone was available for sale from July 2015. It features a 6.8 inches LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with more than 16 million colors. The smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow). You will also love the two amazing cameras it comes with. The 13 MP one is the main camera – it comes with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR – while the frontal 5 MP one is definitely not worth overlooking, either. While these are just some of the cool features that the P8max has to offer, there is no Superman hiding inside of its case. This being said, the Huawei can also be attacked by viruses, the same as all other phones.
Whenever you notice that your phone is performing at an undesirable rate, all you have to do hard reset the device back to factory default settings. This hard reset procedure offers you the chance to keep all your desired contents of the SD card, so only elements that are stored on the internal memory will be affected. There are two methods to perform a hard reset.
First method, also known as soft reset can be performed if you follow a few steps:
- From the main screen you have to select Settings
- Tap on Backup&Reset and choose the ‘Factory data reset’ option.
- Select ‘Reset phone’, and confirm the whole operation tapping the action called ‘Erase everything’.
- Your phone will restart and it will start up with the factory settings.
Here is the second method:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and the Power button.
- Your phone will reboot in Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to navigate in the menu and the Power button to select a command.
- Using the Volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it using the Power key.
- Your phone will reboot with the factory settings