The Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 is a very thin smartphone, perfect to use it for entertainment or for working. Released in May 2012, it is a remarkable device that has a 4.3 LCD screen with a Super AMOLED display that makes its usage be as entertaining as possible.
Although the Ascend P1 U9200 is a great smartphone, certain problems may occur in its functioning. Therefore, it may happen to be stuck in the applications, to notice error messages or delays in pages downloading. Solving these problems is possible if you perform a hard reset to factory software. Before you do a hardware reset, make sure to backup all your data, otherwise you will lose information such as Contact, Google account, SMS, etc.
The Ascend P1 U9200 is appreciated for its features, such as dual-core processor with 1.5 GHz frequency, a built-in mainstream 8MP camera on the back and a 0.3 M pixel camera in the front. Also, it runs on Android OS and the 3264×2448 pixel camera resolution satisfies its users.
How to restore the Ascend P1 U9200
- Go to Menu and choose Settings.
- Then, Select Backup&reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone.
- Now select Erase Everything. Using this method all your data will be erased.
Also, you can try bringing the Ascend P1 U9200 to its original state as follows:
- Turn off your phone and press at the same time Power + Volume Up for several seconds, until you feel it vibrate.
- Then press Power Button to enter the recovery menu and use Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate.
- Now choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset by pressing Volume Up or Volume Down.
- Then press Power Button to Enter and wait several minutes for the phone restart.